- Our Center provides …
Our Center provides research, training, dissemination and technical assistance on issues of personal assistance services (PAS) in the United States. Our research can be found under the project links above, prior trainings are in presentations, webcasts and on the PAS Users page.
- This website includes …
- Publications, links and presentations for each of the above projects.
- State information such as:
- State Statistics
- Program Data (Medicaid, HCBS)
- Legal Information Relating to PAS
- Contact details for government agencies
- Center publications and research articles related to PAS
- Webcast schedule and archives of past webcasts
- A policy page that identifies and tracks government policy and legislation which has a direct impact on PAS
- Our quarterly newsletter which you can subscribe to below
- News items and events relevant to Personal Assistance Services
- If you have a question …
A question that Mike has frequently answered is how to be paid to care for a family member.
This website does not include job posting for personal assistants.
Emergency Preparedness in a Sample of Persons with Disabilities
The Woodwork Effect in Medicaid Long-Term Services and Supports.
Selected Inventory of Quality–of–Life Measures for Long–Term Services and Supports Participant Experience Surveys.
The PAS Workforce and Informal Caregivers. 2012 Center for Personal Assistance Services State of the Science Conference.
Federal Commission on Long-Term Care Names Bruce A. Chernof as Chair, Mark Warshawsky as Vice-Chair
June 25 Briefing: Medicaid Managed Care in the Era of Health Reform
Hartford Foundation Trustees award PHI
Posted: June, 2013 read more about the news article, "Hartford Foundation Trustees award PHI"